Please book from the options below. You may book to see your GP face-to-face, or by phone or video if you prefer. If you are booking a face-to-face appointment, please read the Covid-19 information below before coming to the clinic, and we require all patients and staff to please wear a mask while onsite.
Some appointments require a longer time slot
If you would like to book an appointment for any of the following, please give us a call as these consultations require a longer appointment time:
- New Patients
- Renewal of Drivers Licence
- Annual Medical Check Up
- Baby 6 Week Immunisation and Check Up
Booking an appointment on-behalf-of another family member
Please use this option ONLY if your family member is registered and enrolled at our practice. A standard 15 min GP appointment will be booked under your name. If your family member is a visitor or is registered at another medical practice, please call our reception team on 09 538 0083 for assistance.
If you suspect you may have Covid-19 symptoms, please call our team for advice. You can find all the latest updates on Covid-19 on the government website https://covid19.govt.nz.
Crawford can swab you for Covid-19 if you:
- Have any cold or flu symptoms, or
- If you are in a high-risk group due to proximity with a Covid-19 contact, like a school with a positive case, or
- You work in a high-risk area, like aged care or border control, and are required to have a test while asymptomatic, or
- If you are travelling overseas.
Swabbing is FREE unless it is required for overseas travel, but note that if you seek advice on other medical issues in this consultation, we will charge you a normal consultation fee.