Pre Christmas Check
- Please check you have enough medications over Christmas and New Year's in advance.
- If you usually see your Health Provider every three months please make an appointment prior to Christmas.
- Request a repeat prescription – online through our website www.oxfordhealth.co.nz
- Call into the Health Centre and fill in a Repeat Prescription Request form
We have will have a small team covering the practice from (only 2 GP's) from 24th December to 07th January - so please get in early!!
The Health Centre is closed
Christmas Day (Tuesday 25th)
Boxing Day (Wednesday 26th) 2018
New Year’s Day (Tuesday 1st)
Day after New Year’s (Wednesday 2nd) 2019 for routine appointments.
Provides 24-hour Medical Service. Appointments for a Health Provider during the day can be made with Doctors, Nurse Practitioner, Rural Nurse Specialists, Practice Nurses, and specialist clinics to offer you and your family with a wide range of health care services.
"If you cant find an appointment on the preferred day or with the preferred provider please phone the receptionist as we sometimes have access to more appointments and will always see you or your family on the day if triaged as and urgent appointment" *
- Booking Online is for our Enrolled Patients Only; Enrolled parents can book for enrolled family members but not for non-enrolled patients. *
- We require at least two hours’ notice for cancellations of appointments. Any missed appointments will be charged for.
- Appointments are 15-minutes. This includes documentation time for your health-provider. If you think you may need more time with the health provider or have several items to discuss please book two appointments.
- Do not use the online service and phone the receptionist for the following: Urgent medical assistance needed; new patients; skin checks; triage, immunisations, drivers licence medicals, practice nurse appointments.
- For Woman's Health; Insurance Medicals please book in with one of the Doctors or Nurse Practitioner
- Please ensure you use the optional section and "comment" why you are coming to see us. This will ensure you are seeing the right health provider at the right time.
- ALL REQUESTS FOR REPEAT MEDICATIONS, WHERE 5 OR MORE ARE REQUIRED, MUST BE DONE VIA AN APPOINTMENT UNLESS YOUR GP ADVISES OTHERWISE.
- FLU VACCINES ARE NOW AVAILABLE AND ARE NURSE ONLY VISITS. PLEASE BOOK YOUR FLU VACCINE THROUGH THE "FLU CLINIC" BELOW AND WRITE "FLU VAC" IN THE DESCRIPTION WHEN BOOKING