Provides 24-hour Medical Service. Appointments for a Health Provider during the day can be made with Doctors, Nurse Practitioner, Rural Nurse Specialists, Practice Nurses, and specialist clinics to offer you and your family with a wide range of health care services.
"If you cant find an appointment on the preferred day or with the preferred provider please phone the receptionist as we sometimes have access to more appointments and will always see you or your family on the day if triaged as and urgent appointment" *
- Booking Online is for our Enrolled Patients Only; Enrolled parents can book for enrolled family members but not for non-enrolled patients. *
- We require at least two hours’ notice for cancellations of appointments. Any missed appointments will be charged for.
- Appointments are 15-minutes this includes paperwork from your health-provider; if you think you may need more time with the health provider or have several items to discuss please book two appointments.
- Do not use the online service and phone the receptionist for the following: Urgent medical assistance needed; new patients; skin checks; triage, immunisations, drivers licencen medicals, practice nurse appointments.
- For Woman's Health; Insurance Medicals please book in with one of the Doctors or Nurse Practitioner (Sue Price)
- Please ensure you use the optional section and "comment" why you are coming to see us. This will ensure you are seeing the right health provider at the right time.
- FLU VACCINES ARE NOW AVAILABLE AND ARE NURSE ONLY VISITS. PLEASE BOOK YOUR FLU VACCINE THROUGH THE "FLU CLINIC" BELOW AND WRITE "FLU VAC" IN THE DESCRIPTION WHEN BOOKING