PLEASE CALL IF IT'S URGENT - We reserve appointments for URGENT cases issued by the Triage Nurse
- Please "comment" why you are coming to see us. This will ensure you are seeing the right health provider at the right time.
- If you think you may need more time with the health provider or have several items to discuss please book two appointments.
- Phone the receptionist for the following:
- Urgent medical assistance
- Skin checks
- Divers licence medicals
- Insurance medicals
- Two hours’ notice for cancellations of appointments. Any missed appointments will be charged for.
- ALL REQUESTS FOR REPEAT MEDICATIONS, WHERE 5 OR MORE ARE REQUIRED, MUST BE DONE VIA AN APPOINTMENT UNLESS YOUR GP ADVISES OTHERWISE.
PRACTICE NURSE CLINIC TIMES
08:00am - 09:00am - Blood Test Clinic
09:00am - 12:00pm - Dressings, immunisations, blood pressures etc
12:00pm - 12:30pm - Blood Test Clinic
02:00pm - 04:00pm - Dressings, immunisations, blood pressures etc
04:00pm - 06:00pm - Liquid Nitrogen Clinic
06:00pm - 07:00pm - Smear Clinic